Are you looking for an internship with a world-class health club organization where you can actually learn something while you help people change their lives? Brick Bodies is the place for you! We must warn you, we are only looking for energetic, positive people who know how to have fun. You must truly love fitness and truly care about people.
- Accounting – Work with our Accounting team and gain experience in accounts payable and receivables and financial reporting.
- Marketing – Work along side our Vice President of Marketing and Marketing Coordinator in the implementation and planning of our social media, digital and print campaigns. Assist with community events and promotion of the John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation. View the job description.
- Corporate Wellness –Learn from our team of health educators as you gain experience in marketing and implementing employee wellness programs for some of the leading companies in Baltimore.
- Human Resources – Learn and receive experience with recruiting and interviewing procedures as well as the administrative tasks involved in our HR department.
- Information Systems – This is a unique opportunity to work with our in-house IT/web support team, learning the key performance indicators (KPIs) of the fitness business and how to use them. These KPIs can be extrapolated to other businesses as well.
- Fitness – Work with members and apply classroom knowledge in a hands-on environment. Receive training in exercise program development, physical assessments, equipment maintenance, risk management, customer service and exercise class instruction. View the job description
- Great working environment
- Complimentary health club membership
- Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts
- Valuable experience related to your career
- Inclusion in all company social events, of which there are many!
- Currently enrolled in accredited college and pursuing a degree in Business, Health Education Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, Sports Management, Kinesiology or Exercise Science.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
For more information on career opportunities contact HR@BrickBodies.com or call 410 252-8058. We look forward to hearing from you.