Are you looking for an internship with a world-class health club organization where you can actually learn something while you help people change their lives? We must warn you, we are only looking for energetic, positive people who know how to have fun. You must truly love fitness and truly care about people.
Positions include :
- Accounting – work with our Accounting Team an gain experience in accounts payable and receivables and financial reporting.
- Human Resources – learn and receive experience with recruiting and interviewing procedures as well as the administrative tasks involved in our HR department.
- Marketing – work along side our Marketing Director in the implementation and planning of our television, social media, internet and print campaigns. Assist with charity functions and community events.
- Information Systems – unique opportunity to work with our in-house IT/Web support team learning the key performance indicators (KPI’s) of the fitness business and how to use them. These KPI’s can be extrapolated to other businesses as well.
- Fitness – Work with members and apply classroom knowledge in a hands-on environment. Receive training in exercise program development, physical assessments, equipment maintenance, risk management, customer service and exercise class instruction.
- Corporate Wellness – learn from our team of health educators as you gain experience in marketing and implementing employee wellness programs for some of the leading companies in Baltimore.
- Great working environment
- Complimentary Health Club membership
- Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts.
- Valuable experience related to your career.
- Inclusion in all company social events, of which there are many!
- Currently enrolled in accredited college and pursuing a degree in Business, Health Education Computer Science, Marketing, Sports Management, Kinesiology or Exercise Science.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
Help people to change their lives! Click Here to fill out an application.
For more information on career opportunities contact Meghan.Mueller@BrickBodies.com or call 410 252-8058 x 114. We look forward to hearing from you.