Pool Rules and Regulations
- Bathing Suits must be worn at all times
- All bathers must take a shower before entering any of the pools.
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer we recommend it be secured with a hair tie or bathing cap
- Infants/children not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers under swimsuits
- Food and Drinks are not allowed on pool deck
- Glass containers are not permitted in pool area
- No running/horse play in pool area
- Admission to the pool will be denied for any of the following reasons
- Open sores, wounds, skin infections
- Any condition or evidence, which in the opinion of the manager on duty would jeopardize the health and safety of all patrons
- Diving is only permitted in deep end of main pool
- No jumping or diving is permitted in the Therapy pool
- No one under 18 permitted into whirlpool without adult supervision.
- Minors (under 18) are not allowed in pool area for swimming outside family swim times unless they are club members and Lap swimming.
- No one under 18 is allowed in the pool area during Adult Swim
For more information, contact Aquatics Director, Elaina.Kriz@brickbodies.com or call 410-252-8058.