Your Journey to Health Begins with your First Step
Try our 60-Day Program for just $60!
Includes a trainer 2 times per week!
Perfect for beginners or anyone looking for
motivation and supervision.
The First Step Program is a 60-day, twice-a-week, supervised wellness program. The program is led by an Exercise Physiologist, a team of certified personal trainers/fitness specialists who provide exceptional care, motivation, and support.
- Includes a Personal Trainer/Fitness Specialist 2x/week for the 60-days
- Provides Motivation and Accountability
- Access to ALL Brick Bodies/Lynne Brick’s locations everyday during the entire First Step Membership
- Access to the entire Group Exercise Schedule
- Includes Pool Access
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. WHAT TYPE OF EXERCISE SHOULD I EXPECT?
A: You are required to attend 2 supervised sessions per week. This is a structured program that includes cardiovascular conditioning and strength training on weight machines. In addition to the two required sessions, you can come in as often as you like and take advantage of everything included in our membership.
2. HOW DO I GET STARTED?
A: You have 3 simple options to get started.
- Option 1: Simply fill out the form on this page and a team member will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Option 2: Call First Step Director Ranee Appleby at 410-252-8058 x7014.
- Option 3: Come into any of our clubs. The First Step Program is currently offered at all of our locations
For more information about our First Step Program or if you have any questions please email our First Step Director Ranee Appleby at Ranee.Appleby@BrickBodies.com.
* Any person of good character, 21+ years of age, first time visitor of the club and local year around resident is eligible for the “First Step Program”.