- Partner Yoga Workshop for Couples
When: Friday, May 9th, 6:30-8pm & Friday, June 13th, 6:30-8pm
Where: Brick Bodies Padonia
Honor your significant other this Mother’s Day & Father’s Day for their love and compassion as a parent by doing something good for both of you, physically, mentally & spiritually!
In this class you’ll be guided safely into:
- Partner Yoga where both people do the same posture simultaneously, mirroring each other, balancing & counter balancing to co-create the posture.
- Partner-Assisted Yoga where one person gives adjustments, weight traction or Thai bodywork ( massage) to help the other experience the pose more deeply.
- Contact Yoga where partners do different postures in an interactive way.
- APPROPRIATE FOR ALL LEVELS.
- NO YOGA EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!
Member Price: $40/couple
Non-member Price: $50/couple
*Space is limited
**Parents must make reservations for their children in Little Bricks by the day before each workshop.
For more information or any questions, contact Courtney.Miller@BrickBodies.com.
- Baltimore Women's Classic 5k
When: Sunday, June 22nd, 8:00am
Where: Key Highway in front of Rash Field, Baltimore
The Baltimore Women’s Classic is dedicated to promoting fitness and healthy living among all women while increasing awareness of women’s health issues. Our guiding principle is the belief that athletic accomplishments are measured by healthy attitudes and by each woman reaching her own personal goals; not only by the quickest runners and winning race times. The race promotes a healthy spirit in our community where runners, volunteers and race organizers help women of all ages and abilities take strong steps toward a healthier lifestyle.