The Membership Counselor’s goal is to provide a World Class customer service experience for our prospective and existing members as well as positive first and lasting impressions of our club for every person who walks through our doors.
The Membership Counselor plays a vital role in executing our purpose of “Changing People’s Lives”. The Membership Counselor is a promoter of the brand and above all else a listener who genuinely cares about helping people.
Membership Counselors are passionate about inspiring people to move from the thinking stage of fitness to a lifetime commitment to health and wellness; their scope of influence begins with recruiting and promoting new sales in the club and continues into daily anticipation of members’ needs, exceeding expectations and creating raving fans.
As you begin your journey with us, you will follow an unparalleled process that empowers you through education designed to maximize your personal growth as well as success in your role.
I absolutely love working for Brick Bodies! I have worked for different gyms before but Brick Bodies is the only gym that actually practices what they preach. This company genuinely cares about their member (new and existing) and their team members. As a Brick Bodies team member, I actually feel like I am making a difference with every person that I come in contact with which feels amazing to actually do so. I can’t wait to see how much I can grow within this company.
Training & Development
Brick Bodies provides the tools and training necessary to ensure you have the skills to pursue your passions.
In addition to your training and on-boarding, all new Membership Counselors will attend the following to help launch their sales career.
Sales Training Bootcamp
- In depth training on the sales process and how to effectively present the benefits of membership
- Learn how to uncover the prospects’ unwanted condition and overcome their objections to joining
- Learn about the 5 fears of a prospect and how to alleviate them for success
- Learn the components of successful greeting and rapport building
- Pre-tour assessment, including needs analysis and qualifying questions
- Conduct a customized tour
- Successful price presentation
- Role Playing
BB F.I.T. Workshop
- Basic fitness principles
- Benefits of different types of exercise
- Product and equipment knowledge
- Services and programs offered