First Steps at Our Gyms in Baltimore
CONFIDENCE – STRUCTURE – SUPPORT.
Gain the skills and confidence you need to take on your wellness goals. First Step is a 5-week program available to members and nonmembers with a Certified Personal Trainer designed to motivate, educate and provide the accountability you need to build healthy fitness habits.
YOUR FIRST STEP STARTS HERE
When you’re ready to make positive life changes, it can be hard to know where to start. Which is why we designed the First Step Program to empower and motivate you.
First Step is the ideal starting place if you’re new to exercise or looking to get back into a wellness routine. Working alongside a Certified Personal Trainer in a small group setting twice a week, you’ll gain the confidence and skills you need to workout independently in the club.
We’ll help you improve your body composition by introducing you to key cardio and pin-loaded strength equipment, and we’ll make sure you have access to the club throughout your five-week program, so that you can explore on your own.
When you’re ready to move towards your fitness goals, we’re here to help. Get started today with First Step.
- 35-day Brick Bodies membership
- A Certified Personal Trainer in your corner
- Learn the skills you need to work out independently in a gym
- Gain confidence using a variety of cardio machines
- Build a foundation of strength training using pin-loaded machines including progressions, tempos and supersets
- Motivation and accountability from your team of four program participants
- A non-invasive body composition analysis with the InBody scanner to help you set measurable wellness goals for your fitness journey
- Education on positive habit changes that will improve your nutrition
READY TO TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP?
We’re here to get you started!
If your question is not answered below, please complete the form and we will contact you to answer any questions you have.
The First Step program cost is $50.00
At this time, this program is available only at our Brick Bodies Padonia location.
- 35-day Brick Bodies membership with full access
- A Certified Personal Trainer in your corner
- First Step Welcome Session with one of our First Step Coaches to discuss your health and fitness goals, complete an InBody assessment and Wellness Evaluation, and establish baseline measurements from which to track progress throughout the program
- Two 30-minute small group pin-loaded machine workout sessions per week for five weeks lead by one of our First Step Coaches
- One 60-minute virtual Nutrition Seminar to help you incorporate healthy nutrition habits into your routine
InBody is a non-invasive body composition scanner. The test takes less than 30–seconds and simply requires you to stand on a machine! To try a virtual experience to know what to expect from your InBody test, click here.
The goals of the program include positive changes to the following:
- Improve body composition (weight loss and/or muscle gain)
- Increase energy levels
- Stress management
- Build a foundation for strength training
- Club familiarity
- Improved confidence using pin-loaded strength and cardio equipment
- Motivation and education to further your wellness journey
There is a maximum of 4 participants per half-hour workout session.
Yes, participation in the workout sessions is required to complete the program. This program exists to set you up for success through consistency and accountability- attending your workout sessions are an important part of getting into a good routine.
For your first session, you will meet your First Step coach in the lobby of the club. A future meeting spot will be agreed upon in the first session with your coach.
We do understand that life happens, and sessions can be made up if there is space available in another session. To reschedule your session, you must communicate directly with your First Step Coach. If you miss three or more sessions, your agreement to have access to the Padonia club will be revoked.
First Step is a program that is intended to help you gain confidence in the gym while establishing consistency and accountability in your routine. Anyone who needs guidance getting started can benefit from this program! Members who are new to the gym experience, recovering from a recent surgery or injury, returning to the gym after a relatively long hiatus, or those looking for a new level of accountability to stick to their program are all great candidates for this program. Participants must be at least 13 years old to participate.
The First Step program is intended to be just that, your first step! Once the program is complete you will discuss your options for moving on in your journey beyond First Step, including our Next Step program!