The HydroMassage Lounge is a revolutionary massaging lounge chair that uses pressurized water to benefit recovery and overall wellness. Don’t worry, you stay completely dry and relaxed while the water works its magic within the super comfy lounge.
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- Reduces the level of stress and anxiety.
- Deep relaxation provides a feeling of well-being.
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged.
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension.
Padonia, Reisterstown, and Belvedere Square.
- The use of the lounges is included in the Signature and Elite Memberships.
- If someone with a Signature Membership wants his / her add-ons to have access to the Hydros, the add-ons will need to have the Signature Add-On Membership at $16.99 bi-weekly.
- To add the HydroMassage Lounges, all accounts will need to be upgraded to the Signature ($27.99 bi-weekly) and Signature Add-On ($16.99 bi-weekly) Membership. Any discounted membership will need to be upgraded to the full Signature Membership rates.
Monthly members will need to convert to the Signature bi-weekly rate of $27.99 plus $16.99 for each add-on member.
No. You will need to upgrade to the Signature or Elite Membership to have the service.
There is no drop-in package available for HydroMassage. We encourage all members to use the service regularly as part of their membership and fitness routine. This is where the greatest benefit is achieved.
We want you to be comfortable while you relax! You can wear clean fitness attire or street clothes. Please lie on a clean towel if you wish to use the HydroMassage lounge immediately after exercising. Please clean the HydroMassage lounge with the antibacterial wipes provided.
As long as you have never tried the HydroMassage Lounge before, you can let us know anytime at the Service Desk, and we will be happy to get you set up to experience a mini vacation.
Each massage is 10 minutes.
Members may use the lounges more than once per day, but will need to rejoin the queue in between sessions if there are other members waiting. If there is no wait, you may go ahead and enjoy another “mini vacation.”
No, they are available on a first come, first served basis.
As with all of our equipment, we ask that members wipe down the lounges after each use. For convenience, we’ve provided antibacterial wipes inside of each relaxation zone. Our staff will make sure that they are always clean and ready for use.
Membership Counselors are ready and waiting to help you get started!