The HydroMassage Lounge is a revolutionary massaging lounge chair that uses pressurized water to benefit recovery and overall wellness. Don’t worry, you stay completely dry and relaxed while the water works its magic within the super comfy lounge.
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety.
- Deep relaxation provides a feeling of well-being.
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged.
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension.
Padonia, Reisterstown, and Belvedere Square.
- Use of the lounges is included in the Signature ($27.99 biweekly) and Elite ($69.99 biweekly) Memberships. If you already have one of these memberships, you can enjoy HydroMassage as much as you like.
- Members can upgrade to the Signature Membership ($27.99 biweekly), which includes HydroMassage, PLUS free guest privileges and access to all Brick Bodies clubs (Note: Lynne Brick’s Belvedere Square is for women only).
- All family add-on members will need to have the Signature Add-on Membership ($16.99 biweekly) in order to use HydroMassage.
What if I don’t want to upgrade to a Signature Membership? Is there an option for me to still have access to HydroMassage?
- Yes. If you want to keep your current membership dues and privileges, you can opt to purchase a separate HydroMassage Upgrade Package @ $10 biweekly dues. This will be in addition to whatever dues amount you are currently paying, and can be cancelled anytime with 15 day notice.
- A separate HydroMassage Upgrade Package must be purchased for each person on the account who wishes to use the services.
Monthly paying members will need to either switch their membership type to Signature ($27.99 biweekly) or Elite ($69.99 biweekly) or you can purchase the HydroMassage Upgrade Package ($10 biweekly) if you prefer to keep your current membership dues and privileges.
No. You will need to upgrade to the Signature or Elite Membership to have the service or you can purchase the HydroMassage Upgrade Package ($10 biweekly) if you prefer to keep your current membership dues and privileges.
There are no drop-in packages available for HydroMassage. We encourage all members to use the service regularly as part of their membership and fitness routine. This is where the greatest benefit is achieved.
We want you to be comfortable while you relax! You can wear clean fitness attire or street clothes. Please lie on a clean towel if you wish to use the HydroMassage lounge immediately after exercising. Please clean the HydroMassage lounge with the antibacterial wipes provided.
As long as you have never tried the HydroMassage Lounge before, you can let us know anytime at the Service Desk, and we will be happy to get you set up to experience a mini vacation.
Each massage is 10 minutes.
Members may use the lounges more than once per day, but will need to rejoin the queue in between sessions if there are other members waiting. If there is no wait, you may go ahead and enjoy another “mini vacation.”
No, they are available on a first come, first served basis.
As with all our equipment, we ask that members wipe down the lounges after each use. For convenience, we’ve provided antibacterial wipes inside of each relaxation zone. Our associates will make sure that they are always clean and ready for use.
Membership Counselors are ready and waiting to help you get started!