Health & Fitness
- Internationally acclaimed fitness expert.
- Considered one of the leading group exercise instructors in the world.
- 1990 IDEA (The Association for Fitness Professionals) Instructor of the Year.
- 1994 BodyLife Germany International Presenter of the Year.
- Technical coordinator for BodyVive, a group exercise program distributed internationally by Les Mills, International (LMI).
- Featured in over a dozen exercise videos including the highly acclaimed Buns of Steel series.
- On the committee for Augies Quest for ALS & the American Red Cross’ women’s Tiffany Circle.
- A member of the Board of Psychiatry for Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Has conducted training workshops for fitness professionals in more than 25 countries.
Speaking & Business
- Motivational Speaker and Author.
- Is the author of Fitness Aerobics published by Human Kinetics.
- Is a contributing author for Fitness Theory & Practice, which is a comprehensive resource for fitness instruction published by the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
- Sits on the Board of Directors for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and IHRSA, the International Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association.
Family & Education
- 1978 graduate of Towson University with a B.S. in Nursing.
- Prior to her career in fitness, practiced nursing for seven years at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center, the first shock trauma unit in the world.
- Has been married to her business partner, Victor Brick for 38 years.
- Has two children, Vicki, age 35, who played basketball at Maryland and professionally in Australia and the Philippines and Jon, age 30, who played basketball at The Citadel and professionally in Peru. Vicki is the CEO and Jon currently consults for the company.
- Played varsity tennis and performed in the dance company while at Towson University.