Health, Fitness & Business
- Vicki was a scholarship point guard at the University of Maryland, College Park and was the captain of a team that reached the second round of the NCAA tournament in her senior year
- Three-time All ACC Academic team member
- Played professional basketball in Australia
- At McDonogh High School, she was a basketball All-American on a team that was ranked in the top 25 high schools in the United States
- When she was the Vice President of Brand Management, she helped to greatly increase the EBITDA and revenue across the company.
- Vicki was also the General Manager of the newly located, Brick Bodies Padonia. In two years she helped to grow the membership of Brick Bodies Padonia from less than 4,000 members at the original site to almost 11,000 members at the new location.
- Vicki started at Brick Bodies as a membership counselor.
- Named an Influential Marylander Honoree by The Daily Record in 2016
- Named a Brava recipient by Smart CEO in 2016
- Named Top Executive by Smart CEO in 2015
- Recognized as one of “50 Women to Watch” by the Baltimore Sun in 2013
- Named a “Leading Woman” by the Daily Record in 2013
- Sits on the Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund Board of the University of Maryland
- Member of the Visitors Board at McDonogh School
- Vicki is a public speaker, having participated in local and international speaking engagements
Education & Personal
- Graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park with a B.S. in Kinesiology and Communications
- Received a Masters in International Communication from Macquarie University