Brick Bodies Code of Conduct
In order to provide a comfortable experience for your fellow members, please observe the following policies:
1. Talking on a Cell Phone is strictly limited to the lobby.
- ”Selfies” are permitted in the exercise areas, but it is prohibited to photograph others without their consent.
- Cell phone usage of any kind (including talking and texting) and photography of any kind (including “selfies”) is NEVER permitted in the locker rooms, saunas, or steam rooms.
2. Do not leave belongings on the cardio floor — please use the lockers and cubbies provided.
3. Re-rack weights
4. Wipe down equipment after use with cleaner and towels provided.
5. Guest Policies
- Access to the Basketball court is for members only. Guests are prohibited from participating.
- No Guests are allowed access between 9pm – 5am Monday-Friday and 6pm – 5am Saturday & Sunday (hours vary by club).
6. Wear only proper exercise attire:
- Proper Athletic shoes required; No boots and No open-toe shoes.
- No jeans allowed.
- Exercise attire must be clean/laundered.
- Exercise attire must not have inappropriate language or images.
7. No shoes and socks allowed in the Sauna or Steam Room.
8. Disrespecting our staff and/or members or disruptive behavior such as fighting, profanity, and abuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
9. Practice proper hygiene.
- Apply deodorant prior to workout out.
- Refrain from using colognes and perfumes until after your workout.
10. No Children under 12 allowed in the locker rooms.
- During family swim, children under 12 allowed with parent.
- No children of opposite sex allowed at any time.
Failure to abide by the Brick Bodies Code of Conduct or any Club Rules can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination.