Pool Rules and Regulations
- Bathing Suits must be worn at all times
- All bathers must take a shower before entering any of the pools
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer – we recommend it be secured with a hair tie or bathing cap
- Infants/children not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers under swimsuits
- Food and drinks are not allowed on pool deck
- Glass containers are not permitted in pool area
- No running/horse play in pool area
- Admission to the pool will be denied for any of the following reasons
- Open sores, wounds, skin infections
- Any condition or evidence, which in the opinion of the manager on duty would jeopardize the health and safety of all patrons
- Diving is only permitted in deep end of main pool
- No jumping or diving is permitted in the Therapy pool.
- For the safety and comfort of all of our members, lap swimming in the therapy pool must be moderate with no excessive splashing. Vigorous swimming must be done in the main pool.
- No one under 18 permitted into whirlpool
- Minors (under 18) are not allowed in pool area for swimming outside family swim times unless they are pool members and have parental supervision.
- For the safety of our members and their families, use of the Therapy Pool is restricted to only those participating in Family Swim during set Family Swim hours. The Main Pool and Hot Tub will remain open to any of our members during this time.
- No one under 18 is allowed in the pool area during Adult Swim.
Family Swim Rules
Friday 6pm-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 1pm-3pm
During Family Swim, all members with pool access are given the privilege to bring their children under the age of 18 in to use the pool at no additional cost. Brick Bodies requires that anyone taking advantage of this time adheres to the following code of conduct.
There is a 9 family limit for each Family Swim Session. Pre-registration is required. Registration will open on Monday at 9am each week.
Policies and Code of Conduct
- Parents must accompany children at all times during family swim.
- Members are only permitted to bring their own children to Family Swim. No guests are permitted.
- Children under the age of 5 and/or non-swimmers must have a parent within arm’s length at all times.
- Parents with children over the age of 5 must be in the pool or pool-side with their children.
- Toys, PFDs, noodles, games, etc. are to be used exclusively in the Main Pool for the safety of all of our members and children. These items cannot be used in Therapy Pool.
- There is no jumping, splashing, or horseplay in the Therapy Pool.
- The use of the whirlpool, steam room and sauna are for use of members over the age of 18 only.
- Family Swim is a free service offered to our members with pool access. However, because of the limited number of family spots in each session, there will be a $10 penalty charged for those who do not abide by our standard, 24-hour cancellation policy*.
- Lifeguard has full discretion in all matters concerning the safety of our members, their families and our staff.
*Any reservations made must be cancelled with at least 24 hours advance notice of the Family Swim session in order to avoid the automatic $10.00 penalty fee.