Rapid Tension Relief is a service designed to quickly ease painful muscle tension and minor aches and pains through customizable percussive massage therapy performed by a certified personal trainer.
Percussive massage therapy is a non-invasive technique that significantly accelerates the repair of tissues by providing concentrated, rapid, short-duration pulses deep into the tissues of the body. This heavily increases blood flow to the treated area resulting in pain relief and an increase in range of motion and joint function.
There are many benefits to this type of service, including, but not limited to:
- Rapid relief of muscle tension, soreness and nagging aches and pains
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Expedited healing and recovery after a tough workout
- Extremely soothing and relaxing experience
Rapid Tension Relief is offered in three session lengths/formats as follows:
- 15 Minute Enhancement: This option is ideal for treating 1 to 2 trouble areas that need additional focus as part of your pre-workout warm up or post-workout recovery.
- 30 Minute Session: The 30-minute session is a great option to relieve nagging muscle tension over a large area of the body. Choose between an upper or lower body focus for a relaxing, tension relieving treat!
- 60 Minute Session: Treat yourself to a total body rapid tension relief session that focuses on the most common areas of muscle tension throughout the body. Amazing for enhanced recovery when included with a rigorous workout routine as well as to help relieve overall soreness and increase mobility and performance.
- 15 Minute: Single: $30 5 Pack: $125 ($25/Session) 10 Pack: $250 ($25/Session)
- 30 Minute: Single: $45 5 Pack: $200 ($40/Session) 10 Pack: $400 ($40/Session)
- 60 Minute: Single: $75 5 Pack: $350 ($70/Session) 10 Pack: $700 ($70/Session)
- 15 Minute: Single: $40 5 Pack: $175 ($35/Session) 10 Pack: $350 ($35/Session)
- 30 Minute: Single: $55 5 Pack: $250 ($50/Session) 10 Pack: $500 ($50/Session)
- 60 Minute: Single: $85 5 Pack: $400 ($80/Session) 10 Pack: $800 ($80/Session)
Yes. You are encouraged to schedule your appointment in advance to avoid potential delays. Scheduling can be done at the service desk or with a Personal Trainer.
Despite how the percussion device looks, it does not provide enough force on the body to hurt. Additionally, the personal trainer will control the speed and pressure of the device, especially over sore, and potentially tender areas of the body, to ensure a pleasurable, if not euphoric, experience!
The sessions will typically be preformed in or near the stretching area in your club.
The sessions are performed over clothing. Since most sessions will be done immediately preceding or following a workout, your typical workout clothing is perfect.
We plan on making it available through Brick Perks within 2020. Stay tuned for future updates!