Children’s Brick Swim Lessons (6-Pack) – Reisterstown
- Brick One: Designed for entry level swimmers over the age of 3 1/2. This class is focused on mastering breath control and independent buoyancy.
- Brick Two: Designed for children over the age of 3 1/2 that can float independently. In this level, children will master the six-beat kick, which is the most important part of the stroke.
- Brick Three: For ages 3 1/2 and older that have already mastered a 6 beat kick on both the front and the back for a minimum of 15ft. This level is an introduction to front crawl and back crawl with 6-1 timing and rotary breathing.
- Brick Four: For children over the age of 3 1/2 that have mastered 6-1 timing and rotary breathing and can also tread water for 30 seconds. This level includes recovery strokes, breast stroke introductions and safety skills.
- Brick Five: For children over the age of 3 1/2 that have mastered recovery strokes, distance front/back crawl swimming, and breast stroke timing. In this level, children will master the breast stroke and butterfly and will also learn the five steps of rescue breathing.
- Brick Six: For children over the age of 3 1/2 that have mastered breast stroke, butterfly and front/back crawl distance swimming. This level teaches endurance, flip turns, racing starts and finishes.
*Make-ups for missed classes are only available if there is room in another class of the same level, in the same session. No refunds will be given. If you don’t see class times that suit your needs, we do offer private and semi-private lessons.
Please contact our Aquatics Team Leader with any questions: