Train to Change is a 12-week body transformation challenge designed to allow participants to plow through common fitness pitfalls that can come from the holiday season festivities.
All participants will receive the following tools, resources and support:
- 1-on-1 personal training following a 3X/Week schedule for the duration of the challenge
- A total of four (4) InBody body composition assessments spaced four weeks apart to gauge progress
Monthly InBody assessments are included in and will be required during the duration of the challenge. Points will be assigned to all changes in body composition and the point structure is detailed below.
All Brick Bodies/Lynne Brick’s members, friends, and family who are at least 18 years of age may register for this program. We have opened this program to non-members as well.
*All members must be in good standing at the time of registration.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, November 6th
- The official start date of the program will be Monday, November 11th
- The challenge will conclude on Monday, February 3rd
To participate in the challenge, you must be enrolled in a 3x/week Personal Training Auto-Renew program for the duration of the program. The costs are as follows:
- If you are not currently on an auto-renew plan, you can enroll in a 3x/week 30-minute auto-renew for $216 bi-weekly for the 90 day program.
- If you are a current auto-renew client, but are not training 3x/week, you can add on a 30-minute package for the duration of the program:
- Currently training 1x/week in any session length with any trainer level = 2 additional 30-minute auto-renew session per week for $144 bi-weekly
- Currently training 2x/week in any session length with any level trainer = 1 additional 30-minute auto-renew session per week for $72 bi-weekly
- Non-members can purchase a 3x/week 30-minute auto-renew program for $276 bi-weekly for the duration of the 12-week challenge to participate. This would also include access to the facility for 12-weeks as well.
No! Non-members will receive non-member pricing and be allowed access to the club that they registered in for the duration of the program. A membership counselor will assist in getting your program membership set up.
You can register by going to brickbodies.com/train-to-change or by visiting your club’s service desk. Enrollment in any personal training auto-renew program will happen in person at your home club.
At the end of the 12-week program, the top three participants with the highest point totals will be eligible for prizes. Winners will be selected from the entire participant pool and not on a per club basis.
Challenge Point Structure:
- 1 lb of fat lost +2
- 1 lb of fat gained -2
- 1 lb of muscle gained +5
- 1 lb of muscle lost 0
- 1 lb of fat lost +1
- 1 lb of fat gained -1
- 1 lb of muscle gained +3
- 1 lb of muscle lost 0
InBody body compositions are required for all participants to be eligible for prizes. All information will remain private and confidential! Each club will have assessments available for the Train to Change participants on the following dates:
- December 9th-11th, 2019
- January 6th-8th, 2020
- February 3rd, 2020 (Final weigh-in)
Weigh-ins are staggered to ensure that everyone can make all three. Please discuss specific weigh-in times with your Personal Trainer.
At the beginning of the program you will be asked to select your “home club.” It is recommended that you weigh-in at the same club each week as this is where your participant data will be kept.
- Support & Motivation
- Significant Fitness Results