What is the Virtual Studio
At Brick Bodies, we believe exercise is medicine which is why we’ve invested in an new immersive Virtual Studio platform that allows you to workout anytime, anywhere. The newly enhanced Virtual Studio showcases:
- Live Streamed Classes (including Les Mills and Zumba)
- Two-Way Video Option – Coming Soon
- On Demand Library with your favorite Brick Bodies Instructors
- Group Chat and Direct Message – Coming Soon
- Individual Member Profiles
- Leaderboard for All Live Streamed Classes
- Enhanced Video and Sound Quality
How to Sign Up
If you are not a current Brick Bodies member
- To purchase a Virtual Studio membership click HERE.
If you are a Brick Bodies Signature/Elite Member
- Virtual Studio is included in all active Signature and Elite memberships. You will receive an activation code to the email address associated with your Brick Bodies membership upon becoming a member.
If you are a Brick Bodies Performance Member
- Performance members are encouraged to upgrade to a Signature membership if they would like access to the Virtual Studio. Click HERE to upgrade your membership.
Want to try the Virtual Studio?
Fill out the form below for a FREE trial!
We have upgraded our platform to include live and on-demand multi-camera, in-studio classes designed specifically to provide an immersive in-studio experience at home.
To access live or on-demand classes, you can purchase a Virtual Studio Membership or upgrade your current membership to Signature or Elite. Then, you will be able to access content via virtual.brickbodies.com. All Signature and Elite members will receive an email with the link and code to activate their account.
All Signature and Elite members have the Virtual Studio included. Visit the club to upgrade your membership if you have a Performance membership and would like access. You can also purchase the Virtual Studio Membership as a stand–alone option at this link.
After signing up, you’ll receive an email with instructions to set a password and log-in. You must use the email address associated with your Brick Bodies account to log in.
Our stand–alone Virtual Studio Membership is a 2–month membership term (4 bi-weekly payments). Once the agreement term has been met you may cancel by providing a 15–day notice and filling out the form at this link.
It happens to the best of us! You may reset your password by navigating to the “Sign-in” page and selecting the “Forgot Password?” link under the sign in button. Use the email address you signed up with, and a password reset link will be sent to your email.
Our entire library of on-demand videos is available to you for streaming 24/7. You’ll also have access to daily live-streamed classes, filmed in our club. You can re-watch classes, find new classes and/or pause classes as you see fit!
You can access the Virtual Studio through the Brick Bodies Health Clubs app.
We work tirelessly to ensure that live classes happen without a hitch. However, nobody’s perfect! On rare occasion, issues can happen—a temporary outage at the studio, audio glitches… you name it!
The first step is to check your WiFi connection. If the WiFi connection is stable, please email email@example.com and provide details of the issue you are experiencing.
We support browser-based video playback on most computers and mobile devices.
Simply log into Virtual.BrickBodies.com on a browser of your choice (e.g. Chrome or Safari),
click on the class you want to watch, and the video will start streaming!
We’ve partnered with a new company for our Virtual Studio that enables us to seamlessly livestream our classes. Classes are all streamed live and those that are eligible are available on-demand shortly thereafter. This is one of the classes that is streaming to our digital platform. Your signature on the form means you know that the class is being streamed.
- If you are in club:
- Don’t worry! If you don’t wish to be in front of the camera, let the teacher know and they can place you in a spot where you won’t be in the shot. We also have floor adhesives that mark where to stand if you do not wish to be on camera.
- With the studio being dark, it is challenging to see members who are not in the front row of class reflected in the mirror in the virtual platform, as most viewers will focus on the instructor.
- This class was listed with LIVE in the title, and the details around the streaming service in our class description. Not all of our classes are streamed so if you would like not to participate, there are other class times that you can choose from.
- If you are in the Virtual Studio
- You have the option to turn off your camera while participating in live classes.