NOURISH THE BODY
Build healthier nutrition habits at the club that focuses on you. Brick Bodies has Certified Personal Trainers with additional accreditation in Nutrition to help you nourish your body, set SMART goals and overcome obstacles on the path to a healthier you.
Summer 8-Week Weight Loss Program
Begins July 5th
Forget crash diets, Brick Bodies weight loss program will teach you how to lose unwanted body fat and keep it off.
Lose 10 to 15 pounds in 8 weeks!
- Small group personal training 3 (60-minute) sessions per week
- 1-hour nutritional seminar “How to Eat Right for a Lifetime”
- Nutrition tracking with Brick Bodies new app
- InBody body composition analysis
- Daily cardio training program
- 10- minute weekly check-ins with a trainer
Program Cost: $499
Learn what to do, how to do it, and be held accountable!
- Why Our Program is for Everyone – Whether you are just starting on your fitness journey or have been exercising for years, our program is able to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Discreet Weekly Body Composition Analysis – What is InBody? – InBody is a non-invasive body composition analysis that provides a detailed breakdown of your weight in terms of muscle, fat, and water.
- Our Approach to Nutrition – Instead of pushing a restrictive diet that is not sustainable, we will teach the Fundamentals of Nutrition.
- Food Tracking – To ensure adherence to the nutritional plan, we encourage all participants to use the new Brick Bodies app to track your daily food intake.
- Strength Training in Small Groups with a Personal Training – Strength training promotes the growth of lean body mass, which ultimately burns more calories. Our small group personal training sessions (also known as Team Training) will be offered two times per day with one morning session and one evening session available.
- Cardiovascular Training – Cardiovascular training is great for your heart and lungs. It also reduces stress, burns unwanted calories, and increases your metabolism. We will give you a personalized cardiovascular program based on your fitness level and provide the accountability to help you stick with it.
- 10 Minute Weekly Check-ins with a Personal Trainer – Every participant will have the opportunity for a 10-Minute check-in with a Personal Trainer each week. We will schedule you each week for a quick call our Facetime to answer any questions you might have along the way.
- Team Chat with Trainers and Other Participants – Participants can use the new Brick Bodies app to stay connected and support each other during the program. The program is centered around a community of people who support each other during the weight loss journey.
- Bonus Week Included in the Program – We know the summer can be hectic, so we are throwing in one extra week for free. If you are not travelling, you will get to take advantage of a bonus week for no extra charge!
Unfortunately, once the program begins participants may not join the program. However, if you don’t want to wait for the next program to start you may work with a personal trainer in the meantime.
You may sign up at the front desk of any of our locations.
Our goal is to teach you how food effects your energy, body weight, and overall health. Learn how calories, macros, (carbohydrates, proteins, fats), and much more can be understood and manipulated for overall health improvements and weight loss.
Everyone is a little different, from our experience, participants can expect to lose between 10 and 15 pounds when following the program as designed.
Unfortunately, a lot of time and energy goes into organizing and implementing the program, so we do not offer any refunds if you decide to quit the program. We want you to stay committed to your goals and the success of the program.
Our program is designed to accommodate anyone from a beginner to an elite athlete. After our first meeting, we will put you into your appropriate category (beginner, intermediate, or expert level). We will only challenge you to your appropriate level of fitness, so no need to worry.
Our program starts July 5th, 2022.
We will post the schedule for the 8-week program by 6/15/22. Morning and evening sessions will be available, most likely 7am and 6pm offered Monday through Friday and an am option on Saturday.
Absolutely. You can get as much support as you need during your weight loss journey.
The point and success of our program is to get you to lose your unwanted body fat safely and effectively and to keep it off. Because of our well-rounded approach incorporating nutrition and exercise, we find that a high percentage of weight loss participants not only keep their weight off but continue to accomplish more health and fitness goals after the 8-week program.
Dress to workout and bring a water bottle for sure.
Yes, if you refer a friend to the program, we will give you a $50 credit towards any personal training services.
To ensure you get the most value of the program we offer an extra week to compensate for summer vacations.
You will finish this program knowing exactly what steps to take to continue your fitness journey.