A Deep Commitment To Your Safety
Disinfected bins will be provided for your mask to be stored in while you are in the pool, should you wish to wear a mask.
Lap and Therapy Pools Now Open
We are excited to announce the following amenities are available.
- The Brick Bodies Padonia and Reisterstown lap pools, therapy pools and hot tubs have reopened. The pools are available for lap swimming, classes, and therapy.
- Saunas are now open.
- The steam room at Brick Bodies Padonia is now open.
- Towel Service is now available at Brick Bodies Padonia. Towels will be reinstated at our other locations in the future, when we’re able to support the service.
Family Swim reopens at Brick Bodies Padonia and Reisterstown on January 7, 2022.
Brick Bodies Padonia Family Swim Hours
Brick Bodies Reistertown Family Swim Hours
*Registration required, family capacity limits in place at all locations
*All participants must sign and abide by Family Swim Rules and Regulations
Family Swim Rules & Regulations
- All guests are subject to the standard Brick Bodies club and Guest Policies.
- All members must sign up on the Brick Bodies Portal. Please click “schedule appointment.”
- Parents must be in the pool with children at all times under the age of 12. Any unattended children will not be permitted in the pool area. No kids allowed in the hot tub. Children will be limited to therapy pool or one designated lap lane.
- Children can use the regular lap lane if they pass a swim test. Parents must remain on the deck to watch children. Swim test includes 2 laps in the therapy pool without stopping or touching the bottom of the pool and treading water for a minute without stopping.
- Every Brick Bodies member can bring up to two children per preregistered adult to swim. Members are only allowed to bring their own children.
- Coast guard approved life vests are allowed and recommended. Outside toys and floats are not allowed. This includes water wings, pool floaties, balls, or water guns.
- All personal items must be left in the Family Changing room lockers. All families must change in the family changing room no family will be permitted to use the locker rooms.
Infant to Adult Swim Lessons
Brick Bodies offers a wide variety of swim lessons with you in mind! Experience a swim program customized for your needs with our private and semi-private swim lessons. Is your child looking to meet fellow swimmers with a similar skill levels? Join us for group swim lessons! Preparing to join a swim team or refine your technique? Try our Kids Swim Club.
No matter what age, skill level, and goals you have, Brick Bodies has you covered!