Find Your Inspiration
We’re here to keep you motivated. Check out our current and upcoming specialty Group Fitness and Small Group Training programs to find your inspiration.
Check Back Soon for Special Group Fitness Programming!
Women’s Specific Weightlifting
Barbell and Beyond
- Brick Bodies Padonia with Erika Varner
- Brick Bodies Reisterstown with Emily Schumann
Led by female trainers, this women-specific weightlifting program is designed to help you hit your strength goals.
To maximize personalized attention while building a community of support – class is limited to 6 participants. You’ll meet 2x per week for one hour.
- BLOCK 1 | Beginner-Intermediate
- Designed for lifters who want to improve basic movements using free-weights and gain confidence in the gym. After mastering the squat, bench press, and deadlift with dumbbells and kettlebells, participants will progress to the barbell.
- BLOCK 2 | Advanced
- This block is for women to take strength to the next level, whether they are new or returning for another go-around. Each week, your workouts will progress in intensity to increase full-body strength, while focusing on technique and sustainable weightlifting habits.
Those interested have the option of doing the full, 12-week program in its entirety, or choosing either Block 1 or Block 2 based on their current fitness level.
Registration Required | $420 per Six-Week Block ($35/session)
Kettlekamp Training Program at Rotunda
With Fred Johnson | Mondays and Fridays from 9-10am | Now Enrolling, Begins June 5th
Kettlekamp combines functional, compound kettlebell exercises for a total body workout based on your fitness level. All exercises are chosen specifically to work multiple muscle groups, developing strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular conditioning.
To maximize personalized attention while building a community of support – class is limited to 8 participants. You’ll meet 2x per week for one hour.
- BLOCK 1 | Beginner: The beginner class will emphasize how to use the Kettlebell correctly with basic movements.
- BLOCK 2 | Intermediate: The intermediate class will focus on building from the basics, working towards better overall control over movement efficiency.
Those interested have the option of doing the full, 10-week program in its entirety, or choosing either Block 1 or Block 2 based on their current fitness level.
Registration Required | $350 per Five-Week Block ($35/session)
Thai Bodywork at Padonia
With Louis Roman
Thai bodywork, or Thai massage, is the ancient healing practice of fusing acupressure and yoga to heal and soothe the body. The combination of stretching, movement, and pressure distinguishes Thai bodywork from other styles. Another trait unique to Thai bodywork, is that it is typically performed on the floor or a Thai mat- this allows the practitioner more leverage when going through mobility sequences. The recipient is fully clothed throughout the session.
- Relieves joint and muscle stiffness
- Increased range of motion
- Reduces anxiety
- Energy revival
- Improved circulation and sleep quality
30-minute session: $50
60-minute session: $85
90-minute session: $125
Advanced Barre: Four-Week Program at Padonia
Begins June 1st With Leslie Cahill | Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:15am | IGNITE Studio
Are you ready to take your Barre practice to the next level?
Advanced Barre is a challenging workout using high-reps and low-impact movements to target muscles you don’t usually focus on. This fine-tuned approach aims to result in more defined muscles, lifted glutes and rock-solid abs.
Registration is required. Space is limited to 10 participants to allow each member to receive personalized instruction. Secure your spot and meet us at the Barre for this 60-minute class!
Cost: $160 for the 4-week program ($20 per class)
Boxing Mechanics Program at Padonia
Begins June 22nd | With Emmanuel Hamwright | Mondays and Wednesdays at 7pm
Boxing Mechanics is a progressive skill-based class that focuses on the foundational principles of boxing. You can expect to learn simple combinations and movements alongside speed and footwork drills. Additionally, intermittent conditioning circuits including equipment such as battle ropes, jump ropes, and glide disks will be included to enhance cardio endurance output.
Reserve your bag today! Class size will be limited to 6 spots to ensure individualized learning instruction. This class is suitable for all skill levels.
Equipment needs: Hand Wraps, Boxing Gloves (Shin Guards are optional)
Cost: $560 for the 8-Week Program (2x per week, $35 per session)