TRY MASSAGE GUN THERAPY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BRICK BODIES WORKOUT
Quickly ease muscle pain and tension through customized massage gun therapy performed by a certified personal trainer! Percussion Massage Therapy is a non-invasive technique that significantly accelerates the repair of tissues by providing concentrated, rapid, short-duration pulses deep into the tissues of the body. This heavily increases blood flow to the treated area resulting in pain relief and an increase in range of motion and joint function.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your massage gun therapy session can be done immediately preceding or following your workout. The session will be performed on a comfortable stretch/massage table and you will remain fully clothed at all times. A certified personal trainer will work with you to identify target areas to provide maximal benefits and can adjust the amount of pressure being applied at any time.
15 MINUTE SESSION
This option is ideal for treating one to two trouble areas that need additional focus as part of your pre-workout warm up or post-workout recovery.
30 MINUTE SESSION
The 30-minute session is a great option to relieve nagging muscle tension over a large area of the body. Choose between an upper or lower body focus for a relaxing, tension relieving treat!
45 MINUTE SESSION
Treat yourself to a total body massage gun therapy session that focuses on the most common areas of muscle tension throughout the body. Amazing for enhanced recovery when included with a rigorous workout routine as well as to help relieve overall soreness and increase mobility and performance.
IT’S TIME TO RECOVER
Fill Out the Form to Learn More
There are many benefits to this type of service, including:
- Rapid relief of muscle tension, soreness and nagging aches and pains
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Expedited healing and recovery after a tough workout
- Extremely soothing and relaxing experience
- A Personal Trainer can help you to identify points of tension and improper joint function through a movement assessment.
- A Personal Trainer will adjust the intensity in real time to help ensure successful treatment to the areas of tension.
- A Personal Trainer will help you to perform joint actions (flex, extend, internally/externally rotate, retract, etc.) during the treatment to enhance range of motion in the joint.
- Having the body relaxed during treatment can enhance the effectiveness of targeting points of tension and knots and make the experience much more enjoyable!
- 15 Minute: Single: $15 5 Pack: $65.00 ($13/Session)
- 30 Minute: Single: $30 5 Pack: $140.00 ($28/Session)
- 45 Minute: Single: $45 5 Pack: $215.00 ($43/Session)
- 15 Minute: Single: $25 5 Pack: $115.00 ($23/Session)
- 30 Minute: Single: $40 5 Pack: $190.00 ($38/Session)
- 60 Minute: Single: $55 5 Pack: $265.00 ($53/Session)
Yes. You are encouraged to schedule your appointment in advance to avoid potential delays. Scheduling can be done at the service desk or with a personal trainer.
Despite how the percussion device looks, it does not provide enough force on the body to hurt. Additionally, the personal trainer will control the speed and pressure of the device, especially over sore, and potentially tender areas of the body, to ensure a pleasurable experience!
The sessions will typically be performed in or near the stretching area in your club.
The sessions are performed over clothing. Since most sessions will be done immediately preceding or following a workout, your typical workout clothing is perfect.
Yes, Massage Gun Therapy is redeemable in the Brick Perks store for 600 points.