POLICIES FOR OUR GYMS IN BALTIMORE
BRICK BODIES MASK POLICY
Masks are not required at any Brick Bodies location.
BRICK BODIES GUEST POLICY*
- We reserve the right to deny entry to any guests who are not in good standing with Brick Bodies.
- Guests are restricted to one visit every 30 days with a free pass. However, guests may visit as often as they would like upon paying applicable guest fees.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID required for all guests.
- No guests are allowed access after 9 pm Monday-Friday and after 6 pm Saturday & Sunday (hours vary by club).
- All guests must follow the Brick Bodies Code of Conduct.
*Other restrictions may apply
BRICK BODIES MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT AMENDMENT
By using the club after June 1, 2020 you are agreeing to the amendment to your Brick Bodies Membership Agreement. Click HERE to view the amendment.
BRICK BODIES CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to provide a comfortable experience in the club, all members and guests must please observe the following policies:
- Talking on a cell phone is strictly limited to the lobby.
- ”Selfies” are permitted in the exercise areas, but in accordance with Maryland state law, it is prohibited to photograph, take video, or record the voice of another person without their full knowledge and consent.
- Cell phone usage of any kind (including talking, texting, and playing music) and photography, video, or voice recording of any kind (including “selfies”) is NEVER permitted in the locker rooms, saunas, or steam rooms.
- Do not leave belongings, such as gym bags, on the floor anywhere in the club. Please use the lockers and cubbies provided.
- Re-rack weights after use.
- Wipe down equipment after use with disinfectant wipes provided.
- Wear only proper exercise attire:
- Proper athletic shoes required; no boots and no open-toe shoes.
- No jeans allowed.
- Exercise attire must be clean/laundered.
- Exercise attire must not have inappropriate language or images.
- Saunas and steam room:
- Shoes and socks not allowed in the saunas and steam room.
- Oils and food are not permitted.
- Pouring water on the heating element is prohibited.
- The following will not be tolerated, and can/may/will lead to suspension or termination of membership:
- Disrespecting our staff and/or members.
- Disruptive behavior of any kind, including fighting, profanity, and abuse of equipment.
- Attempting to photograph, take video, or record the voice of another person without their full knowledge and consent.
- Practice proper hygiene.
- Apply deodorant prior to workout.
- Refrain from using colognes and perfumes until after your workout.
- No gum chewing.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed in the locker rooms.
- During Family Swim, children under the age of 12 are allowed with a parent/guardian.
- No children of the opposite gender are allowed at any time.
- Group Fitness and Team Training class policies:
- No conversations while class is in progress, either in person or on the phone.
- No phone use in class. In case of emergency, please take your call outside of class.
- If you must arrive late or leave early, please do so in a discreet manner so as not to disturb the experience of others in the class.
Failure to abide by the Brick Bodies Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination.
BRICK BODIES CODE OF CONDUCT ADDENDUM
By using the club after June 1, 2020 you are agreeing to the amendment to your Brick Bodies Membership Agreement.
In order to provide the safest and most comfortable experience within our clubs, all members must observe and adhere to the following policies. When appropriate, we will update this information to allow for adherence to government mandates and current CDC regulations.
- If the government mandates masks must be worn inside the club, then you will be required to adhere to wearing a mask covering the mouth and nose while in the club.
- You are expected to disinfect all equipment you use with provided disinfectant wipes.
- For the safety of all, you should not visit the club if you are sick.