MEMBERSHIP FREEZE REQUEST
You will receive a copy of this freeze request at the email address you provided. If you do not receive a confirmation email your request has not been properly submitted. Please contact your club immediately.
If the terms of your agreement are not met and if there is an outstanding balance on your account, you will be contacted by someone from the billing office and your membership will not be frozen.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP FREEZE
- All changes must be dated and received 15 days prior to the next scheduled billing date to prevent an additional debit from being made before the freeze period begins.
- All past due balances must be paid in full prior to placing a freeze on any membership.
- There is a maintenance fee of $5.00 biweekly ($10 monthly) for membership freezes.
- The annual enhancement fee will still be billed during the freeze period if applicable.
- When freezing during the initial term of the agreement, the suspension period DOES NOT count towards satisfying the initial agreement term.
- Members can freeze for a maximum of 3 months per calendar year.
- For medical freezes:
- If you are the primary member on a family plan and wish to keep your add-on’s membership active, the add-on member must pay your full membership dues amount during the freeze period.
- It is the responsibility of the member to KEEP a copy of the email confirmation you receive when this form is completed for your records.
- If you decide to unfreeze your membership early, a prorated fee may be billed.