Who Are We?
Brick Bodies is a chain of health clubs located in the Baltimore, Maryland area. The health clubs are located in Timonium, The Rotunda, and Reisterstown.
In the Beginning
Brick Bodies was founded by Baltimore natives, Victor and Lynne Brick in 1985. Brick Bodies offers all the facilities and services you would expect from a world-class health club organization, including:
- The latest cardio equipment
- The latest programs, such as pilates, yoga, sports specific training and wellness programming
- New and exciting facilities
- The latest strength training equipment
- Certified trainers
- Diet and nutritional counseling
- Childcare services
- Special amenities, such as towels, spa services and saunas
What Makes Us Different?
Brick Bodies clubs have a comfortable atmosphere that is only possible in a privately owned and operated facility. The programs at the clubs are results-oriented, a reflection of Victor’s training as a physical education instructor and Lynne’s background as a shock-trauma nurse.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our member lists or member information to third parties. Member information may be used to contact the member when necessary. We collect members’ contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). This information may be used to get in touch with the member when necessary. Any financial information gathered is used only to bill our members for products and services.
The Core Values of Brick Bodies is live the brand, be tenacious, and be a team player.
Live the Brand
- We love our work, earning the trust of our members and teammates is at the core
of everything we do.
- We take personal ownership of any issue or opportunity, creating frictionless
- We lead by example, working out in the clubs and living our best lives to inspire others.
- We are fearlessly agile, moving quickly to make decisions and solve problems.
- We have a relentless drive to innovate and embrace kaizen (constant never-ending improvement).
- We always find a way to deliver results.
Be a Team Player
- We respect one another, actively listening, thoughtfully questioning, and providing
- We lift each other up, empowering and challenging each other to be our best selves.
- We actively contribute in real time, vigorously expressing our opinions and taking
ownership of final decisions.
The Core Purpose of Brick Bodies is to help people change their lives for the better.