Get Poppin’ with this Fun Recipe from Our Gym in Timonium
Light, crunchy, salty, and sweet, this popcorn has it all. Popcorn is a great source of fiber, and dark chocolate delivers a good dosage of antioxidants. Whether you’re off to night class, vegging out with Netflix or staying up late studying, this healthy dessert recipe will keep your conscious guilt-free.
Here is the Tastiest Healthy Dessert Recipe You Will Ever Try
Makes Two: 3 Cup Servings | 100 kcal | 3g Protein | 1g Fat | 3g Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup Popping Corn Kernels
- 0.5 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
*Instead of sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, chili powder, and caramel can be added to season your popcorn.
1) In an air popper or on the stove, popcorn kernels.
2) Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals until smooth.
3) Spread the popcorn out on a large cookie sheet, and drizzle with melted chocolate.
4) Immediately after, gently mix the popcorn on the sheet with a spatula (or hands) until the chocolate is evenly distributed.
5) While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle popcorn with sea salt.
Give this delicious, low calorie treat a try tonight!